BSA ads

plug@arcticmail.com plug@arcticmail.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 19:25:02 -0700

<HUMOR>

Hey, pal.  Just because you're all about this "free"
software ting don' mean you shouldn't be frightened
fsckless by those BSA ads.

I myself went to Fry's and purchased forty FreeBSD
PowerPaks for my forty FreeBSD systems, just so I
don' get fined $4,000,000 and end up bein' Bubba's
"girlfriend" in the big house.

</HUMOR>