Embedded Linux job opening

Deepak Saxena deepak@csociety.purdue.edu
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:09:28 -0700

All, I'm with MontaVista Software at the tempe office and we're looking
for people with embedded systems experience that are interested
in doing embedded Linux work. Specifically, we're looking for people with
experience with StrongArm proccessors.  If you're interested or know
someone who is, plz email me.  To learn more about our company, head
over to www.mvista.com or read the interview with our CEO in this
month's Embedded Linux Journal supplement.

~ Deepak

--
Deepak Saxena                | Talk a lot about this Jesus
deepak@csociety.purdue.edu   | A man of love, a man of strength