BSA ads

Deepak Saxena deepak@csociety.purdue.edu
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:23:24 -0700

So has anyone else but me caught the Business Software Association
ads that have been running on TV and the radio last two weeks? For
those that haven't, the summary is that they're trying to scare people
into running and getting all their software registered.  What are
people's thoughts on these?  It seems like such a good opportunity
to showcase the many benefits of Open Source.

~ Deepak

--
Deepak Saxena                | Talk a lot about this Jesus
deepak@csociety.purdue.edu   | A man of love, a man of strength