monster.com

Jonathan Furrer jonny@jofu.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:15:25 -0700 (MST)

Ok, I know, not completely a linux topic, but.....I am now proof that it
works, I recently put my resume up, within less than a day I was getting
offers. I followed the track of one of them, and it turns out to be, what
so far seems, a great company which is moving me to San Francisco. I was
going to go to SF with my current company, but compared to what these
other guys are offering I had to take the other offer. Oh yes, just one
other quick point as to the level in which it works. I'm 19, 1 1/2 years
out of HS with one company on my resume as of now (gonna be two now).

So, I'm not trying to advertise for monster, but if you're not actively
searching for a new job, but wouldn't mind new opportunities being
presented, get yourself on Monster.

Jonathan Furrer
jonny@jofu.com
http://www.jofu.com/