Credentials (was: This is Crazy!...)

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 23:04:31 -0700

It seems like on Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 06:41:50PM -0700, plug@arcticmail.com scribbled:
Orig Msg> ObJLF:  brainbench.com is nothing more than an
Orig Msg>         (FBI|KGB|CIA|GRU|NSA|PBS|ABC|NBC|CBS|BBC)
Orig Msg>         tool for assessing and cataloging each
Orig Msg>         geek's skills to determine if he should
Orig Msg>         be (recruited|retired).
Orig Msg>

So many TLAs such little time.
I couldn't possibly work for ALL of them, now could I ?

You might want to look into my .sig for details.

Jean Francois - JLF Sends...
President & CEO - MagusNet, Inc., MagusNet.com, MagusNet.Gilbert.AZ.US
Director Of Managed Services - OpNIX,Inc., www.opnix.com
OpNIX - Simply Better Bandwidth
602-770-JLF1 - Cellular, ICQ:  8137851
My Certifications: http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=1214021
Doing my part to educate the Clubie Illiterati.  One LART at a time!