Dumb question on KDE

Kevin O'Connor kevin_oconnor.geo@yahoo.com
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 18:49:49 -0700

A real fast way out would be CTRL-ALT-Backspace. That will force X to
restart and take you back to the KDM login screen. (Assuming you started
up using 'kdm' and not startx, etc. .

Kevin

"Vaughn L. Treude" wrote:

> Excellent!  That key sequence was just what I was looking for.  I guess
> telnet would have worked, too.  I've just configured the network, and I can
> "ping" it, so I guess that telnet should work.
>
> Vaughn

Kevin O'Connor

The root of all superstition is that men observe when a thing hits,
but not when it misses.
                -- Francis Bacon