So sorry if I offended anyone

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 16:48:54 -0700

Lucas, Shawn, Kevin, and all other PLUG members,

    Thank you all for your input.  I value being apart of this Users Group.

    Lucas,
        I can appreciate what you are getting at.  In all truth, my
frustration is not directed at a lack of response.  In fact it's quite the
opposite.  I have people emailing me, and calling me, and I love it!  My
frustration is actually based on the fact that I will post three openings,
and then five minutes later  I get a request for another 20 great people.  I
don't want to clog up this email with Job openings, I actually enjoy reading
all the technical questions and technical things that I can learn.  I would
like to eventually leave the recruiting realm, and become a C++ Programmer
on Unix platforms.  As far as I am concerned there's no harm done...     :o)

    Shawn,
        You are absolutely right!  The economy is the best I have seen all
this year.  I have 30 openings in Administration alone.  That has NEVER
happened yet this year.

Kevin, and Shawn,
those in here.  Maybe that is an error on my part.  I am more then willing
to post those positions as well, if the overall group feels that it is
right.  Do you think that posting a job that is a C++ developer on a Solaris
system with Oracle on the backend would be appreciate to post out here?  If
so, I have a ton of those openings too...  :o)

Again, thanks everyone for your input...  I am grateful that there is even a
users group that is as receptive as PLUG.  In my office there are other
recruiters who belong to other Users Groups, and I am not going to mention
names, but some of the other groups are ready to jump on anyone who posts
any openings.  Until next time, have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager                           awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.