Dumb question on KDE

Rod Roark rod@sunsetsystems.com
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:39:27 -0700

If the system is responding to the keybaord you can hit (for example)
Alt-Ctrl-F2 to get a text console and then kill the offending process.

Otherwise if the box is on a LAN, telnet in from another machine and
do it.

-- Rod
Sunset Systems                           Preconfigured Linux Computers
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/                      and Custom Software