@ Itec

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:09:30 -0700 (MST)

Am 01. Nov, 2000 schwäzte Colin Ansel Rasor so:

>  I am glad to hear it was a big success. Since wireless bandwidth
> is supplied does that mean that I need to bring my own wirless card
> and hub. or are those supplied. Is their enough space to set up a
> desktop?

I don't know about room or bringing desktop boxen in and out. Maybe
someone who was there yesterday can comment.

I believe they have a hub for connections. My spare is in use at work, but
I might be able to pull one off my network for use once I get there. I
want to connect my laptop up and try it out :).

All of the booths at ITEC are getting services from one company, except
the PLUG booth. We brought our own, RNi :). Pretty cool!

Talked to several people last night who were there yesterday. I was told
that the booth was not only doing well, but also that it was very well
done. Kudos to Marty and Viking Systems for heading it up! Thanks to
Mitch@RNi and Don@TheLinuxStore for helping with connectivity and SWAG.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  You can't handle the source! - der.hans