New Unix Opening

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:14:19 -0700

Hello Plug members,

    I just posted a few openings, well I have a new one that just came
across the line.  One of my best clients just requested that I find them a
Junior/Intermediate Solaris/NT Administrator.

    The responsibilities are pretty easy, will be administrating over 12 NT
boxes, 4 Solaris boxes, a DEC, and a SGI units.  Responsibilities include
basic admin functions, backups, account setups, restores, directory moves,
and have some software development in the background.

    Anyone who is interested, please give me a call, this client has hired
four people from me in the last several months without any problems.  All my
employees are happy working there, and feel like they have the perfect jobs.

    Call me for a 15 minute phone screen, and I will determine where to go
from there.  Please call me at 602-240-7711 Ext. # 14.

Have a great day!

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager                           awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.