Embedded Linux

Blake Barnett Blake.Barnett@DevelopOnline.com
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:15:46 -0700

That's me, and others here at DevelopOnline.com.  We're working with just
about everyone in the embedded linux market.  We're still in early stages,
the website is alpha / beta quality at the moment, but underlying
technologies are coming together nicely now.  We're working closely with
MontaVista and a few others.  Stay tuned.

Blake Barnett
Sr. Unix Administrator
DevelopOnline.com Corporation
(480) 377-6816

-----Original Message-----
From: Darryl Tang [mailto:dtang@speedchoice.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 1:58 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Embedded Linux

Anyone doing anything with Embedded Linux?  Included with the November issue
of Linux Journal is the first issue of Embedded Linux Journal that talks
about the explosion of Linux in the embedded devices area.  I want to learn
more about this and would appreciate hearing from persons in the area who
have an interest in embedded Linux or are working in it presently.

Thanks

Darryl Tang