What Distro to use

Roger Prutsman rprutsman@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:09:55 -0800 (PST)

I agree here. You should never put a server into
production straight out of the box. Each distro has
security holes that need to be closed. Depending on
your confidence in linux, you might want to purchase
RedHat and get some free tech support for the first 30
days or so (not sure on the time, but it is at least
that long). Plus, RedHat supports more commercial
software than the other distros (officially.
Unofficially, I am sure you can get most anything to
work under a different distro).