"Visio" tool in opensource?

Brian Cluff brian@snaptek.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:30:36 -0700

A very nice program that I have been useing alot lately is "dia".  It
currently comes with helix gnome and seems to be very stable.  I dont know
how portable the file format is.  It native format is a compressed XML.  It
does have options to export a number of different formats, but I think most
are image formats.

Give the most current version a try and see hgow it works, I just took a
look at the most current version and it appears to export a few more file
formats, some of which I don't recognize.

Brian Cluff