linux server

Tim Weaver Tim.Weaver@visitalk.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 09:15:52 -0700

Who goes with me??  I went with her!!!!  She's a Novell geek from way back
and a Network Administrator (independent contractor in case anyone needs
someone...there, shameless plug (no pun intended)).  She wanted hardware for
an NT server (she shudders...) to play with.  Since she's so much smarter
than I WRT computers, I thought I'd learn something she didn't know (and
that most people didn't know), so I got interested in Linux.  I like doing
things that most people don't do...which is why I practice Kendo (Japanese
fencing) rather than your "typical" martial arts like Karate or Tae Kwan Do.

Oh, she also came with her own guns!!!!  How's that for the perfect wife...
and no, you can't have her!

Tim