New Meeting Location...

Jim farli@wiredglobal.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 06:31:24 -0700

Patience, Cindy - the Newsletter is due out tomorrow - June 1.  Only one
more day to sit on pins and needles - or you can check the PLUG website

On Wed, 31 May 2000, you wrote:
> Ah, where is the meeting?  I didn't get a
newsletter. >  > With all that preface, I thought sure you'd throw in an
address.  :)  I was > all excited.  I've never been to a meeting and I am
ready to have a box and > I want to meet some of the cool people I've been
reading here on the list > and....