telnet chat.

sinck@corp.quepasa.com sinck@corp.quepasa.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 08:54:28 -0700 (MST)

\_ Dave I have to say you are a sick bastard!!!!

Ok, newbies take note: you must now apparently progress through 'sick
bastard' stage to at least believe you can become worthy of calling
yourself a BOFH.

And I thought sick was when I dumped a large postscript render file to
the printer at 4:40 when there was a program due at 5 for most of the
people in the lab.  It was a good 5-10 minutes before it spat out my
last sheet.  *I* needed that printout to verify what was going on for
my assignment due the next week.  The fact that *they* hadn't planned
was not my fault.  :-)

We won't mention the evils of launching while(fork()) on the PDP
11/75s systems to clear the lab room when the intro engineering
students were stressing bad enough that it was a palpable miasma in
Surge IV.

Arrghh...I lost a quote file someplace.  Damn.  From memory:

	   "Dave, you have such a fresh, wholesome way of looking at
	    life.  How ever do you manage?" -M. Cahn

Hmmm, are 'wholesome' and 'sick bastard' mutually exclusive?

:-)

David