Linux gatherings

Joel Dudley joel@silverw.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:49:33 -0700

Well as a newbie (almost ready to be called a user)  I am on the lookout for
more linux gatherings.  I know there is the PLUG meetings and the Stammtisch
(which I hope to make next time).  I was wondering if anyone participated in
any other linux centered gatherings because the meetings are just not enough
to sate my desire to learn linux. also, the list is just too impersonal
sometimes.  I live in Tempe FYI in case some crazy Linux boxen gets on in my
vicinity that I dont know about.  I am also "getting into" OpenBSD (just got
2.6 CD's) if anyone is interested in that.  Thanks.

- Joel