40+ resume

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 13:06:46 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BFC580.EA53A7E0

Linux users,

    I apologize, I skipped over one of the emails sent, hence I didn't =
answer your questions.=20
1)  Should you lie about your experience?  NO.  I just wanted to point =
out that first impressions are huge!  You as a candidate are putting all =
your future jobs, and opportunities solely on your resume.  When =
employers look at a resume that just keeps going, they put it aside.  =
Unfortunately resumes can make or break a person.  I have had resumes =
that have come in that quite frankly are horrible, and I take the time =
to call just because they have key skills listed.  When I call I usually =
find very professional, and experienced candidates who just need a =
little help.  I guess the bottom line is that you don't want to knock =
yourself out of the running because of your resume.

2)  I hope that I haven't offended anyone, that is not my intent.  I =
hope that if anyone has any questions that you can call me anytime.

Thanks,

     Anthony Walsh
     IT Connections
     602-240-7711 Ext 11#

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BFC580.EA53A7E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Linux users,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I apologize, I =
skipped over one=20
of the emails sent, hence I didn't answer your questions. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>1)&nbsp; Should you lie about your=20
experience?&nbsp; NO.&nbsp; I just wanted to point out that first =
impressions=20
are huge!&nbsp; You as a candidate are putting all your future jobs, and =

opportunities solely on your resume.&nbsp; When employers look at a =
resume that=20
just keeps going, they put it aside.&nbsp; Unfortunately resumes can =
make or=20
break a person.&nbsp; I have had resumes that have come in that quite =
frankly=20
are horrible, and I take the time to call just because they have key =
skills=20
listed.&nbsp; When I call I usually find very professional, and =
experienced=20
candidates who just need a little help.&nbsp; I guess the bottom line is =
that=20
you don't want to knock yourself out of the running because of your=20
resume.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>2)&nbsp; I hope that I haven't offended =
anyone,=20
that is not my intent.&nbsp; I hope that if anyone has any questions =
that you=20
can call me anytime.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Anthony =
Walsh</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; IT=20
Connections</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 602-240-7711 =
Ext=20
11#</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BFC580.EA53A7E0--