Phoenix area Linux support

Ken Redford kenr@eastgroup.net
Wed, 24 May 2000 09:33:27 -0500

Our company is based in Jackson, Mississippi, but has an office is Tempe.
A couple of years ago, we hired a Phoenix-area company to setup a Linux
file/print server for this office.   They also provided workstation support
for the Win 9x systems.   In recent months, this company has changed focus
and is no longer providing on-site support.   I need to find another company
in the Phoenix area that will do this for me or my boss wants me to switch
it to a NT box (Yuck!).   Our experience has been that this server does not
require a lot of support (as most Linux servers do not).   However, I need
someone who can come on site and address any issues that may come up in a
timely manner.   I also need someone who is knowledgeable with Win 9x and
can support those issues as well.   If anyone on this list can help me with
this or knows someone who can, please contact me directly at the e-mail
address shown below.

Ken Redford
MIS Officer
EastGroup Properties