list moderator

Bob George qvj3yeleisnvknl4mdj5@proxymate.com
Sat, 20 May 2000 13:21:08 -0700

"Hawke" <geronimo@extremezone.com> wrote:

> I keep recieving the following message:
> "Your mail to 'Plug-discuss' with the subject:
>
>     <insert subject here>

> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Only approved posters may post without moderator approval.
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision."
>
> Could you please solve this?
> I thought I was approved for the list as a poster....

I get the same often. It's because (I believe) I'm sending messages using a
different address than the one I used to sign up with. If you're using
anti-spam measures such as bouncing off an intermediate freemail services,
proxymate (was lpwa) or such, this can happen easily.

Make sure you post using EXACTLY the address you signed up with and it seems
to work fine.

That's why you'll often see a bunch of messages from me that seem a day late
and a dollar short. It's not just that I'm slow. Not entirely!

- Bob