problems with ip_masq (fwd)

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sat, 20 May 2000 12:26:44 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

this question is better suited to discuss, so I'm forwarding it over for
Hawke.

Hawke, you should send in a copy of your current MASQ setup.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  The only way for a woman to change a man
#  is if he's wearing Depends[TM] - der.hans

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:22:53 -0700
From: Hawke <geronimo@extremezone.com>
To: Plug Developement <plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
Subject: problems with ip_masq

I appear to be having a small problem getting IP_MASQ working.
I can ping my linux box (and internet connection) via the windows
box, but I cannot get the packets on my internal assigned IP
(192.168.0.x)
to forward through it to the net....

I have followed all steps in the IP_MASQ-HOWTO and still no success.

HEEEEEELP!

Sign me:
proudhawk

p. yeah, I forgot to tell you, I am back!