html weirdness

Mark Peoples hondaman@mainex1.asu.edu
Tue, 16 May 2000 16:40:15 -0700

We had this same problem...I'll find out how we fixed it.

Personally, I hate NS with a passion...IE and Opera rock.  =)

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark R. Myers [mailto:myers@fastq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 4:35 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: html weirdness

I replaced my NT server by a Linux server and have been very happy.
I'm running Apache and Real Networks Real Server basic.
My problem is in a streaming reference.
In the file, I have the following reference:
<A HREF="rtsp://204.181.24.203:554/intro.rm">Intro</A></P>
Internet Explorer properly displays this and fires up RealVideo when
clicked on.
The same link is totally different in Netscape.
(Please see http://www.pamarq.com/1.gif)

Why is Netscape changing the link, when IE is not, and it is not that
way in the index.html file?
Thanks for your help.
Mark Myers