OK - who was at Interop?

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 08:44:33 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 12 May 2000, Bob George wrote:

> I got back from Vegas yesterday (my excuse for missing ANOTHER meeting) and
> am just wondering...

I was there.

> Who was it that kept dropping off TurboLinux bags and CDs in the Microsoft
> pavilion?

Wouldn't have a clue what was happening in that area of the floor...

> I hadn't been in a couple of years, and it was nice to see a Linux presence.

The map showed a color for a "Linux pavillion", but there were only a
couple of vendors in a corner that wasn't marked as such on the map. Red
Hat seemed to be pretty high nosed, but I was wearing a debian shirt :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important