Plug-Discuss

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 08:35:25 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 10 May 2000, Robert N. Eaton wrote:

> Anyone there?
>
> I haven't rec'd email from PLUG since 5/03/00. My ISP says everything
> at their end is OK.  But the problem did happen suspiciously close to
> the advent of the "Love" virus.  Anyway, I miss you guys.  If anyone
> has an idea what's happened, email me off list at
> <moth28@infinet-is.com>.

Robert,

go to the PLUG mailing list management pages, follow links from
http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/, and make sure you didn't get
"temporarily" blocked due to bad mail or something. We've still been
getting mail.

This works for everybody. Also, remember the list is archived. You can
always check the archives to see if mail is coming in that you're not
getting.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important