SpeedChoice broadband

Emmanuel Gravel e_gravel@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 16:08:28 -0700 (PDT)

Last time I checked about COX was about a month ago
or more, and they said at best 6 months, at most 2
years. I live pretty much at the outskirts (closer
to 67th and Beardsley). Double checked on their
website and it's still not available.

The question is of authentication, mostly, since
they appeared to discuss different user accounts
logged on to the service. If it's just access to
a network, and all they offer is the line without
authentication, that's no problem. But if they
require some type of authentication, like through
dialup, then that may cause problems. I'm just
lacking basic understanding of their system...

Thanks!

Emmanuel