Install/Mouse problem with RedHat 6.2

Kevin O'Connor kevin_oconnor.geo@yahoo.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 22:20:40 -0700

What problem are you experiencing with your mice ? You mentioned that
you were putting together a new system. Have any mice ever been known to
work with this system ??

What kind of a system do you have ?? Have you set up your serial ports
in BIOS.

Give me a little more information to work with and I would be more than
happy to help you.

Please feel free to respond to me off of the list.

Thanks,
	Kevin O

Rodney Mort wrote:

> I just started getting into Linux and it has been a very bad experiance.
> I put together a new system for the sole purpose of Linux RedHat 6.2
> and Caldera ?.?.  I have installed RH6.2 at least six times using four
> different mice.  I have tried Generic 2 button serial and PS/2 mice.
> I am determined to get this darned thing to work but I need a little help
> here.  TIA.
>
> Perry Kelley
> Tempe, AZ

Kevin O'Connor

"Waving away a cloud of smoke, I look up, and am blinded by a bright,
white
light. It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God.
In
a booming voice, He says: "THIS IS A SIGN. USE LINUX, THE FREE UNIX
SYSTEM
FOR THE 386."
(Matt Welsh)