FW: Local News Special Edition -- Kerberos

Robert Leonard robertbleonard@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 16:09:20 PDT

So let's cut thru the bravado and revolutionary talk, who's going to show up
and ask the questions???  It's free, all you have to do is register(half the
time i don't even register i just show up).

I'll be there to see the Office/sql7.0 integration presentation, i will
attend the kerberos, it will be interesting to see how important this really
is.