FW: Local News Special Edition -- Kerberos

John Mosier jmosier@netzone.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 15:20:52 -0700

I posted a message on April 24 regarding what M$ was doing with Kerberos.

What M$ is doing is continuing to cajole, force, entice, persuade,
encarcerate ...
everyone to use MORE AND MORE M$ everything in everything we do.

They will continue to do so as long as the courts, the industry, and the
general public let them get away with it.