FW: Local News Special Edition

Jim farli@wiredglobal.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 14:07:22 -0700

Not only have they 'tweaked' (a.k.a. embrace, extend, and
exterminate) kerberos, they dont even attest to the validity of their own
information.  To quote, (oops - cant do that cause it is expressly
forbidden to only quote part of the original, so I will leave it all in
down there) - M$ doesnt attest to the accuracy or veracity of any of
the information that they are providing!  How can M$ expect any reader to
believe a word they say after all the 'dubious' affirmations they have
made in the last year?  Owell, I guess every M$ sheep will be fawning over
this one just like they always do - better they learn how to cover those
cute little sheep butts, imho.

Kerberos. >  >  > -----Original Message----- > From: Microsoft