PLUG Webmaster

Phillip Knauss tsuruko@uswest.net
Tue, 9 May 2000 18:56:39 -0700

> All,
>
> Does anyone have any interest in helping to maintain the PLUG web site?  I
> am becoming very busy and having trouble maintaining the PLUG web site by
> myself.
>
> Justin

Hi,

I'm new to PLUG (in fact, this next one will be my first meeting),  But i'll be
graduating from HS in just under a month, so i'll have some free time for a
while.  I'll be happy to help maintain the PLUG web site.

I can code (is that the proper word? oh well) in HTML very well, although my
previous attempts at web pages all seem to cease to update due to other
interests (such as graduating from High School a year early, and learning
Linux inside & out).

In summary, i'd be happy to help, just LMK what you need.

Thanks,

Phil Knauss
Lack of a proper title does not mean lack of interest. :)