DOJ loves M$

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Mon, 8 May 2000 14:37:07 -0700

you also neglected to mention the 'preview' window of Outlook is an
automatic 'open' to an e-mail (but not the attachments).

I told my dad a few months ago that i will never open an attachment from him
so he shouldn't bother. He didn't get it...he said he would never send a
virus to me. I told him that he would probably be the last to know whether
he was sending a virus or not.

I like outlook - I don't like the fact that it is the target of all these
virus programs and I started using it because I needed to be able to provide
support to my clients. I suppose I am going to move to another just to
protect myself.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445