Eudora...

Tim Weaver Tim.Weaver@visitalk.com
Mon, 8 May 2000 13:41:26 -0700

I am finishing the changeover from MS to Linux...but I use Eudora for my
email client and have for years.  I like it a lot.  Is there a GUI client
for Linux similar in functionality?  Also, I seem to remember reading
SOMEthing about changing Eudora's .mbx files for use in Linux, but can't
recall where I saw it or what it was for...

Tim