LJ

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Sun, 7 May 2000 11:48:23 -0700

I can't beleive so many people don't get this.  It's all about Python!
 And this is a FAMOUS python sketch (or character really).  The Nude
 Organist.  Perhaps we need to have a PLUG movie night or something
 where we show old Python episodes.  I have a bunch on Video/DVD and
 would be happy to bring my collection down. ;D

--
Yea from the table of my memory
I'll wipe away all trivial fond records.