GnuPG

Phillip Knauss tsuruko@uswest.net
Thu, 4 May 2000 22:07:29 -0700

Hi all,

I've been playing with GnuPG, and have come across a few useful front-end
programs for those of us who like GUIs a little more than we should (I may be
the only one in this category...)

The first is GnomePGP.  While designed for Gnome (I use WindowMaker by itself),
it works well under other WMs also.  It lets you create/delete/sign/etc. keys
easily.  The interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Also, I've been having troubles getting my console MTUs to work, so i've
resorted to a graphical alternative.  I am using Kmail (again, under WMaker),
and it has built in support for PGP & GnuPG keys.  Again, its easy to use, and
leaves time for more important things.

Just my $.02,

Phil Knauss