Netscape only works as root

The Wyvern Wyvernlord@firstlinux.net
Wed, 3 May 2000 16:52:05 -0800 (PST)

Ill try that. It was the version distributed with the Suse 6.4 distro. I have d/l the glibc2.x version, but have not yet taken it home to reinstall with. I did find something in the Suse support database about a problem Netscape has with the Motif piece of the window manager. But have not been home yet to see if this is the problem. I did a full install at home, but only a default at work, so something may be on the home system that causes this, but not on the work system (which does not have the issue) Will report more as I test this out.

Thanks all

Chris Hemminghaus

--- "Joseph T. Tannenbaum" <tannenba@futureone.com>