Job Opening at the Boys & Girls Clubs

Wes Bateman wes@bgcs.org
Tue, 2 May 2000 17:23:40 -0700 (MST)

Sorry for a somewhat off-topic post.  I've just resigned my position as
Manager of Information Systems at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Scottsdale to
accept a job in Dallas.  So, there is an immediate opening here.

Just imagine yourself not having to drive to PLUG meetings anymore, but
rather just walking down the hall! :)

Looking for someone with strong Linux and networking skills.  Also will be
required to support and maintain Windows 9x workstations.  Experience with
Novell Netware desirable, as there is still one Netware 4.1 applications
server.  This job has a broad range of responsibilities including network
administration, website maintenance, phone switch programming, managing
all voice mail, pager, and mobile phone accounts, maintaining web and mail
servers (Linux of course), support of end users, budget management,
interaction with board members and community leaders, pulling cabling,
troubleshooting hardware, etc.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at wes@bgcs.org.  If you care to
attach a resume, please only send plain text (RTF is okay, but plain text
makes life much easier for everyone :) ).

Thanks for any interest, and thanks for tollerance from those who aren't
interested but still had to download this off-topic message ;)

Wes
--
Wes Bateman