What shell we do with the Microsoft.....

Mike Sheldon msheldon@desertraven.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:23:04 -0700

That's not true, yet.

The judge has rendered an opinion that he *thinks* MS has very likely broken
the law. However, it's not legally binding until he renders an official
judgement. Of course, if MS and the JD don't come to terms soon, that is
quite likely to happen.

The problem is that the JD can't afford to pass up the chance to settle,
either. While MS would most likely lose round one, a number of people
believe they could get it overturned on appeal.

Either way, unless a settlement is agreed upon, this will be going on for a
VERY long time yet.

Michael J. Sheldon
Internet Applications Developer
Phone: 480.699.1084