What shell we do with the Microsoft.....

Alan Gore agore@uswest.net
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 06:31:01 -0700

At 09:02 PM 3/30/00 -0700, you wrote:

>My vote is to do nothing and leave Microsoft alone.
>No one put a gun to anyone's head and said that they had to purchase a
>Microsoft product.

Hear, hear! What I like about Linux is its connectivity with other operating
systems, so I can run the software I get the most use out of on every part
of my network. When I choose any piece of software to run on my network, I
choose what I evaluate as the best product for its job. Sometimes this is a
Microsoft product, sometimes it's something else. So long as I still have
that freedom, I want the federosaurus obesus to stay the hell out of our
industry. It has been the most productive business in the world precisely
because it's been the least regulated.

The REAL monopoly is the one in DC.