VDSL April 5th!

Mike Cantrell yomahz@devnull.org
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:53:37 -0700

It's not a Cisco requirement to be in bridging mode for the static IP, it's a
US West thing. If you use another ISP, you could probably get a static IP in
bridging or PPP mode. From what I've gathered, I believe you can use other ISP's
for vDSL access but you will be paying out the ass for the full bandwidth that vDSL
handles.

Mike