rsh problems

Joel Hanger jhanger@uswest.net
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:22:55 -0700

Thank you for the help!
I did check the permissions and they were fine, so i decided, well, I can
always just rpm -e rsh then re-install it.
so I did that and now it's working fine!  I now have 3 computers running
linux, with the most recent beinga  66Mhz
with 32MB ram and a 320MB hard drive.  Each of them is set up to act as
slaves on a beowulf cluster. I ran some
povray traces, and then used pvmpov to compare each trace. It showed a
significant amount of performance increase!
Next stop is to see if I can't get my school (GCC) to allow me to get
together a group to set up a beowulf cluster there!
they have some alphas we could use :)   If anyone is on the west side and is
interested, do let me know!  Thanks again.

Joel Hanger