RedHat

Dan Aldrich daldrich@earthlink.net
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:33:50 -0700

I don't think we'll see numbers like that, but Alan Gore may not be all that off. Price of gas could have a deep impact on next quarters earnings and the market is quite brutal these days if you don't meet or exceed expectations. Look what happened to Proctor & Gamble a few weeks ago. P&G announced that their EPS was going to be 7% instead of 13% and it took a big plunge.

-d