UACT is seeking advisors for industry week

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 23:45:27 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

Sean Cunningham <SCUNNING@uact.edu> over at the Univ of Advancing Computer
Tech is looking for people with industry experience to come in and discuss
special topics and technologies with their students during the week of Apr
03 to Apr 07. They are open to people coming in anytime day or night. Who
wants the 3am shift? :)

The week of Apr 03 to Apr 07 is their Spring Technology Fling. They want
to bring in knowledgeable people from all kinds of different professions
and backgrounds to discuss technology in a light, relaxed setting with
their best student.

Please contact Sean if you'd like to contribute.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com                  www.excelco.com #