NetMeeting through Linux firewall

John Albee john@wiredglobal.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 11:04:31 -0700

I read the IP Masquerade HOWTO a month ago, and I remebered that it
talked specificly  about NetMeeting.  Here is the excerpt that talks
about it:

Clients that do not Work:

All H.323 programs

       - MS Netmeeting, Intel Internet Phone Beta 2 - Connects but voice
travels one way (out). Check out Equivalence's PhonePatch
       H.323 gateway for one possible solution.

       UPDATE: There is now BETA code on the MASQ WWW site to work with
Microsoft Netmeeting v2.x code on 2.0.x kernels. There is NO
       modules as of yet for NetMeeting v3.x and/or 2.2.x kernels.

It does look like there are other programs that you could use instead of
Netmeeting on the Windows Machines.

goto http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/IP-Masquerade-HOWTO-6.html#ss6.1

John Albee