ISOS

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:29:22 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Joel Dudley wrote:

> Anyone know a good site where I can get .iso's for distros?  I am craving a
> Suse 6.3 iso.  Thanks.

I'd think it's on their website, but you can get better bandwidth from
other locations. Jean Francois neglected to mention that The Linux Store
is a mirror for tucows. Still seems wierd to get Linux stuff at the ult
coll of winsock shit...

> P.S.
> Der Hans,
> Wann findet das folgende linux stammtisch statt?

Der nächste Linux Stammtisch findet am 18. April statt.

(The next Linux Stammtisch takes place on the 18th of April.)

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com                  www.excelco.com #