Having difficulty copying live cds

Pyne, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Pyne@schwab.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:23:33 -0700

I've never been able to get XCDRoast to do DAO (Disk At Once) just right.  I
have burned approximately 200 live audio CD's (yeah, I have an addiction)
using cdrdao, though.  I wrote a Perl script to md5-verify and un-shorten
the .shn files I download (which converts them to .wav's), generate a TOC
and then burn the disc using cdrdao.  I can share it with you if you like.