What is the best linux compatible laptop

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:31:48 GMT

Toshiba seems to be at least lifting a finger to help
get linux running on there laptops.  they have a web
site with drivers and such.  I have a Toshiba Tecra8000
that works great.  Only thing that doesnt work is the
winmodem, but you can always get a pcmcia to replace that.

Bill Warner