terminal on laptop

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:44:43 -0700 (MST)

Just aquired a new laptop:IBM 560X (old one was a ole IBM 310ed)
Have debian & X working just wonderful on the thing. I must say:
I really do love Windows. Windows is why I got the new laptop. This
laptop was our CEO's old pc, was flaky as hell. Crashed twice a day.
Nobody wanted it since they felt it was a doomed lemon.

Anyway: How do I get my terminal to go to full screen? I tried
vga=ask
in lilo.conf. Tried each one of the options, and all it did was create
smaller "fonts" in the same small window. Is there something in the kernel
I ned to enable? Read lilo man pages until I am blue in the face, and
couldn't find anything that addresses this issue

Any help?

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon