ISA PnP Question

Douglas E. Miles doug.miles@bpxinternet.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:49:18 -0700

"Joseph T. Tannenbaum" wrote:

> mail a copy of your post isapnp.conf file and let
> me know what settings windows is using for the modem.
> If you loaded from dos, the modem was probably already
> set up.  In Redhat, I had a isapnp.conf file to begin
> with.
>
> Let me know what com port you are on.

Thanks for the offer, Joe.  I actually have it working now.  I decided
to just take a chance and use my old isapnp.conf file.  I ran isapnp
against it, and everthing works great!  My only question now is what the
deal is with /dev/sequencer.  I can get midi files to play with a
playmidi -a, but not without the -a.  I guess it is looking at
/dev/sequencer when run without the -a.  I'll figure it out eventually.
:) Thanks again!

--
- Doug

Socrates is a man. All men are mortal. Therefore, all mortals are
Socrates.