Senior-moment question

ansel rodriguez linuxnet@home.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 01:32:25 -0700

MARK
it would be /dev/sda4 if it is a iomega formatted disk. and any other
variation if you have used mk2fs on it
good luck
On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, you wrote: > I've got
an Iomega parallel port Zip drive on /dev/lp1. > When I run modprobe ppa it
fines it just fine. > But for the life of me, I can't remember what device it
becomes! I tried > multiple variations of /dev/scb4, but to no avail. > I used
to remember it, but that was before I had to remember my CDRW drive > is now
/dev/sr0 > Thanks for your help!