486 Server: partition sizes, ACE 5000, firewall, webmin, wine, newbie Plug meetings

Mark Myers mmyers@pamarq.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:43:48 -0700

May I make a suggestion?
If you own the Win98 software, but want to run Windows software on Linux, at
least try out VMWare.
(http://www.vmware.com)
I believe for non-commercial, personal use you can get a licence for $99.
On a fairly fast machine it has decent performance and your software is 100%
compatible in the fact that it believes it is running in Windows rather than in
an emulator.
That is just my opinion--then again, I could be wrong.
Mark Myers